● For the Santander moratorium, you do not need to submit any documents.
● For the Government Moratorium, the loan holder submitting the application will need to submit:
● their certificate of no debt or debt of up to €5,000 to the Tax Authorities
● their certificate of no debt or debt of up to €5,000 to the Social Security
● in case the debt exceeds €5,000 to the Social Security or to the Tax Authorities:
– certificate of settlement proceedings
- settlement request until 30 September 2020
● for lawyers and solicitors: evidence that their situation vis-à-vis the Lawyers and Solicitors Social Security Welfare Fund (which replaces the Social Security) is in order.
You may apply for the certificate of debt or no debt to the Tax Authorities, in person or via the Portal das Finanças:
- Access “Tax Services”
- select “Services” and then “Obtain”
- select “Certificates” and then “Apply”.
You may apply for the certificate of debt or no debt to the Social Security, in person or via Segurança Social Direta:
- Access “Current Account”
- Select “Tax Status” and then “Obtain Tax Status”.
You may apply for the certificate of settlement proceedings at the Social Security or Tax Authorities’ offices.
For the settlement request to the Social Security or the Tax Authorities, you need only submit a copy of the application.