The Government Moratorium is available for persons under any of the following specific situations:
- Prophylactic isolation;
- Assistance to children and grandchildren;
- Employees of companies that have reduced the normal working period of their employees or suspended their employment contract due to corporate crisis;
- Unemployment registered with the Instituto do Emprego e Formação Profissional (IEFP);
- Self-employed workers eligible to benefit from special support due to reduced economic activity;
- Employees who work on a business premise or activity that has been shut down during the state of emergency.
Additionally, the Customer must provide documentation supporting that it is not in arrears with any payments to the Tax and Customs Authority and the Social Security.