● Select the “Loans” tab in the dropdown menu and then “COVID-19 – Apply for the Moratorium”, to access your loans.
● For each loan, select either apply for the Government Moratorium or the Santander Moratorium.
● If you apply for the Government Moratorium, add the requested documents. Find out which documents you must submit
● You will receive an email confirming that your application has been submitted and that:
● it was either accepted, in case you applied for the Santander moratorium
● it is being reviewed in case you applied for the Government moratorium.
● Not paying the instalment in full (neither principal nor interest)
● Paying only interest.
If you do not use NetBanco, find out how to obtain login credentials, or, in case of doubt, contact the Moratorium Helpline: +351 217 807 125, available on business days, from 8am to 8pm.